- All payments to be received are in Canadian Dollars
- Payments received for Clinical Coaching Program are non refundable with the exception of valid 14-day Guarantee requests, as per below.
14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- To claim the 14 Day SatisfactionGuarantee, purchasers must email firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 14 days after initial purchase.
- To claim the 14-day Guarantee, purchasers must participate in the first two weekly coaching sessions.
- If you’re canceling due to a serious illness/medical crisis, we can give you a refund, switch you into another future coaching program that’s happening later, or figure out some other arrangement that works for you.
- However, if you’re canceling for any other reason please purchase mindfully and honour the commitment you’ve made to improving your clinical practice.
- Refunds will not be granted outside these windows from date of initial purchase, for any reason.
- Invoices for the Confident Clinician Coaching Program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing email@example.com
- As producers of clinical software and services we may recommend and promote products/services linked to from this program.
- Every effort has been made to accurately represent information and its potential. There is no guarantee regarding clinical results or added caseload revenue using the techniques and ideas in these materials.
- Case studies and clinical advice are not to be interpreted as a promise or a guarantee of how to provide physiotherapy to your patients without doing your own assessment and clinical reasoning.
- Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our advertisements of the Confident Clinician Coaching Program depends on the time and participation you devote to the program,
- We cannot guarantee your success with patients. Nor are we responsible for any of your clinical actions, be they good, or bad, or amazing. It is all up to you!
- We are committed to creating a safe environment for teaching and learning, we rely on you, the participants to adhere to strict confidentiality as to what other therapists share about their experiences and patient cases.
- Failure to adhere to confidentiality could result in removal from the program with no refund.
Online Community Forum Rules
- Be respectful and considerate of others opinions to create a safe open environment to connect and learn as a group.
- Any spamming, solicitation or promotion is strictly forbidden in the online community for program members
Beta Launch Disclaimer
- This is a beta program, with discounted price and all. Expect a few hiccups and pivots along the way as we figure out how we are able to give all the participants the best transformational experience into becoming a more confident clinician.
- The material contained in this site is the copyright of Clinical Marketing Inc and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
- The materials in the coaching program and assessment software are meant for sole use of the participants and their patients only.
- Program materials are not to be copied and shared with non-participants.
- Program materials are not to be posted or shared on social media, websites, or blogs.
- This website and the program content is presented “as is”.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied in connection with material on this website including but not limited to warranties as to merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose, to the extent to which such representations and warranties may lawfully be excluded.
- You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage which you incur as a result of use of this website including without limitation, damage caused by access delays, computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in your use of the website including hyperlink to or from third party websites.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law we disclaim liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage of any kind related to your use of this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Clinical Marketing Inc and any affiliated organizations, and its directors, officers and employees from any claim or demand including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this site or any violation of these terms and conditions.
- We welcome enquiries or feedback as well as any ideas you may have. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org