In episode 43. hosts Andrew and Maxi further the discussion about patient caseloads, following the recent article on Unpacking the 4 Key Components to a Thriving Caseload.
As a guest speaker at the recent Orthopaedic Symposium in Edmonton, Andrew discusses his presentation about different strategies around building a thriving caseload in and out of the clinic.
Some of the key topics discussed include:
- The surprising findings from Andrew’s research and interviews with 25 therapists across the country, and the push-back about having a full caseload versus a thriving caseload.
- Why we need to move beyond just numbers and focus on other caseload factors.
- Can we do a better job with improving the branding of our profession?
- How we can engage and be proactive participants in our communities.
- How we demonstrate value; not just expect it.
- The process of self-discovery and understanding our “why” and personal values.
Enjoy the discussion and share your thoughts! And be sure to subscribe to our podcast by clicking the “Subscribe” button on the player, and choose your favourite streaming site!